Wednesday, December 20, 2006



I'm finally back from having served a full-time mission in Tempe, AZ. I'm really happy to be back in New York with my wonderful family. I really missed them. While I've been home I've taken the time to travel a little bit and will continue to do so until I can't anymore...haha Well, I'm as free as a bird and plan on enjoying it while it lasts. I love this stage of my life and forsee many great and exciting things in the future. I'm almost done with school and will hopefully be working as a Nutricionist or assistant at a nearby hospital. Thank you to all that have kept in touch throughout these years and to my new friends. I look forward to more sweet memories with you all. The best of luck in everything and God bless you always! ~Catita

2 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

Hey Cathy! Great to see your blog up and running. I'm excited to see more posts on here! If you want me to tell you how to post it into your myspace...I will tell you! Love the pic and the read. You rock girl!

Elizabeth C said...

I will email you on your myspace about how to add it to there...